Jump A Roos’s open play is for kids 12 years-old and younger. We invite you and your kids to enjoy an unlimited amount of running, hopping, sliding, bouncing, jumping and leaping at our indoor play center. Our play area of wall-to-wall fun features inflatable slides, jumps, and obstacle courses, guaranteed to keep your kids active, happy, and healthy.
The weather is always perfect
at Jump A Roos
Cutler Bay / Miami-Dade
Mon–Fri 10am – 9pm
Saturday 9am – 9pm
Sunday 10am – 6pm
Tamarac / Broward
Monday Closed (When school is in session)
11am – 7pm (Teacher work days or no school)
Tue–Thu 11am – 7pm
Friday 11am – 9pm
Saturday 10am – 9pm
Sunday 11am – 6pm
|Children 2 and over||$9.99|
|Children under 2||$5.99|
|Adults & children not playing||FREE|
- Terrific Tuesdays are $5.99 per child 2 and over and $5.00 per child under 2!
Frequent User Discounts
We offer a full menu in our concession area featuring pizza and Italian fare, entrees, sandwiches, salads, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, ice cream and more.
The safety and security of your child is a primary concern at Jump A Roos. As a result we adhere to the following guidelines to maximize your experience and minimize your worries:
- Clean and well-lit play areas supervised by our trained staff.
- Sanitized inflatable surfaces eliminating up to 99.9 percent of most common germs.
- Certified units with safety mats at all jump entrances and exits.
- Lead free equipment. Recent studies show that inflatable units from rental facilities have a large amount of lead. Our units are Certified Lead Free, so there’s no worry!
- Video monitoring and ID bracelets that tell us who is in our play centers (described below).
- Designated play areas for kids 2-12 years-old, featuring jumps, slides and obstacle courses.
- Designated area for infant-4 years featuring soft landing areas and visible sight lines to supervise the little ones.
Upon entry into Jump A Roos, each child and parent receives matching ID wrist bracelets to ensure children cannot leave without their parents. A Roo Keeper (staff member) will inspect the exiting customers’ ID bracelets on departure to prevent any unauthorized exiting of children from the facility.
What You Should Know
We ask that socks be worn at all times in the play areas. Don’t worry if you forget; we have Sock A Roos available for purchase.
We have membership options and Bounce Back options for frequent visitors.
Jump A Roos is specifically designed with both the parent and child in mind. While kids burn off some energy, caregivers can recharge in our comfortable chairs and enjoy free wi-fi, large screen televisions and enjoy refreshments from our concession area. Although it is easy to get lost in the comfort with other adults, we do promote participatory play and supervision of your children.
We ask that everyone sign a waiver before they play. For your convenience, please download and fill out the waiver before you visit.
Open Play FAQs
- What are the age limits for play at Jump A Roos?
- Is there is time limit for my kids to play?
- Can we walk-in and play any time?
- Is Jump A Roos a drop off facility? I would love to get some shopping done while my kids play.
- As an adult, can I play in the Jump A Roos play areas?
- How do you provide a safe environment for my child?
- Can I bring outside food into Jump A Roos?
- Do you offer group or discount rates?
- Are socks needed to play at Jump A Roos?
- How do you keep you equipment clean?
Begin your Jump A Roos adventure today, book your party now!