Walk In Anytime!
Jump A Roos’s Open Play is for kids 12 years-old and younger. We invite you and your kids to enjoy an unlimited amount of running, hopping, sliding, bouncing, jumping and leaping at our indoor play center.
The weather is always perfect at Jump A Roos
Our enormous play area of wall-to-wall fun features inflatable slides, amazing jumps, and obstacle courses, guaranteed to keep your kids active, happy, and healthy. Visit us anytime!
|Children 2 and over||$9.99|
|Children under 2||$5.99|
|Adults & children not playing||FREE|
|$5.99 per child 2 and over
$5.00 per child under 2
Hop, hop, hop on over to Jump A Roos and start the adventure!
Games & Concessions
Frequent User Discounts
We have several membership options and “Bounce Back” options for frequent visitors.
- Certified units with safety mats at all jump entrances and exits.
- Well-lit play areas supervised by our trained staff.
- Sanitized inflatable surfaces eliminating up to 99.9 percent of most common germs.
- Lead free equipment. Recent studies show that inflatable units from rental facilities have a large amount of lead. Our units are Certified Lead Free, so there’s no worry!
- Video monitoring and ID bracelets that tell us who is in our play centers (described below).
- Designated play areas for kids 2-12 years-old, featuring jumps, slides and obstacle courses.
- Designated area for infant-5 years featuring soft landing areas and visible sight lines to supervise the little ones.
Upon entry into Jump A Roos, each child and parent receives matching ID wrist bracelets to ensure children cannot leave without their parents. A Roo Keeper (staff member) will inspect the exiting customers’ ID bracelets on departure to prevent any unauthorized exiting of children from the facility.
What You Should Know
- We require that socks be worn at all times in the play areas. Don’t worry if you forget — we have Sock A Roos available!
- Jump A Roos is specifically designed with both the parent and child in mind. While kids burn off some energy, parents and caregivers can recharge in our comfortable chairs and enjoy free wi-fi, widescreen televisions, and enjoy refreshments from our concession area.
- Although it is easy to get lost in the comfort with other adults, we do promote participatory play and supervision of your children. We require that everyone sign a waiver before they play. For your convenience and to save time, please download and fill out the waiver before you visit.